FEATURES OF SEWAGE SUBMERSIBLE PUMPS:
Sewage Submersible Pumps include squirrel cage dry Induction Motors, Specially designed and manufactured by Calama for use in submersible pumps. Stator is wound with ' F ' class insulation wire which is rated upto 155 ºC. Stator and windings are vacuum impregnated to ensure 15 starts per hour. Motors are driven with three phase 415 volts, 50 HZ power supply. Motor incorporates water proof / oil proof EPR insulated double sheated copper conductors flexible cable.
Specially designed high efficiency volute casing & impeller, Hydrodynamically balanced, smooth flow pattern less risk of clogging with self cleaning abilities, Cutter type impeller suitable for handling high viscous sewage, fibre.
Rigid vertical rotor cum pump shaft dynamically balanced, held between a single row ball bearing at non driving end and double row angular contact ball bearing at driving end which take care of axial and radial forces acting on pump. Impellers are also dynamically balanced. The distance between the bearings and impeller is kept as short as possible, virtually eliminating shaft deflection. This results in low vibration, practically silent operation, as well as longer bearing and seal life of the Sewage Submersible Pump.
1) Compact twin seals ( in board TC -TC & outboard TC - TC ) operating in tandem ensures perfect sealing.
2) Cable sealed with special additive to prevent ingress of liquid in the Sewage Submersible Pump set.
PROTECTION DEVICES ( OPTIONAL )
1 ) Automatic On / Off / On thermal Switches to prevent over heating of motor.
2) Moisture sensor that detects progressive seal wear.
3) Pump equipped with zinc anodes to prevent corrosion
4) Liquid level indicator to prevent dry running of pump.
1) Integrally cast fins on motor body with large surface area provide for good heat dissipation & cooling of Motor.
2) In addition to lubrication of bearings, the oil in oil chamber carries away heat from bearings.
MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION FOR SEWAGE SUBMERSIBLE PUMPS: